Care and conservation of manuscripts > About the seminar
About the seminar
The seminars on the care and conservation of manuscripts have been held at the University of Copenhagen and the Royal Library of Denmark since 1994.
This is an interdiscplinary seminar which aim is to bring together conservators, librarians, archivists, scholar, curators and others who work with manuscripts and early printed books in any capacity.
Members of the seminar advisory board
- Jana Dřevikovská, Czech National Library, Prague (CZ)
- Élodie Lévêque, IRHT-CNRS, Paris (FR)
- Nicholas Pickwoad, University of the Arts London (GB)
- Abigail Quandt, Walters Art Museum, Baltimore, MD (US)
- Karin Scheper, University Library, Leiden (NL)
- Michael Toth, R.B. Toth Associates, Oakton, VA (US)